Lapland Free Child Places 2019/2020
Free Child Places
Santa loves having children to visit so many of our holidays for children are completely free of charge! The free child places are for children aged 2 to 5 and are available on all flights on a first come, first served basis so we advise early booking.
Santas Lapland breaks are the ultimate Christmas experience for the whole family and include:
- a private family meeting with Santa and his Elves
- magical 'Search for Santa' by snowmobile-sleigh
- a special gift from Santa for all children under 13
- children's own special 'Letter to Santa Claus'
- a visit to Santa's Artistic Igloo
- an exciting husky sled ride
- a traditional reindeer sleigh ride
- fun activities at the Reindeer Centre
- a huge range of snow and ice fun activities
- arctic thermal clothing, boots and accessories
- lunch & refreshments throughout the 'Search for Santa' Day
- help on hand from Santa's own Lapland Rangers
Not sure what to expect? Why not watch the taster video on our YouTube channel
The holiday also includes 2 or 3 nights stay in one of our hand-picked hotels or catered Christmas Log Cabins in the magical village of Saariselka, as well as flights and transfers. For your convenience, we offer non-stop flights from many local UK airports including Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Leeds Bradford, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, Exeter, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Belfast, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Norwich, Liverpool, Luton, Bristol, Birmingham, Humberside, Doncaster Sheffield, Southampton and Stansted.
Lapland Short breaks
An action packed break with everything you could wish for included in your holiday price. From extended Husky-sled rides to snowmobiles which parents can drive themselves, plus a Wilderness dinner and fantastic accommodation.